60HZ 4:4:4 10BITS
UP TO 32 INPUTS
Pixelhue Flex View series- F4, designed for easy management of multiple displays for shows or
visual management systems. Suitable for use with a variety of input formats and multiple display
F4, designed with the latest high-Performance FPGA Chipset, delivers reliable, stable, faster, and better image performance, and outputs non compressed 4k@60hz 4:4:4 10bits video. Built with a focus on environmental protection, the Pixelhue-designed foundation is a great long-term solution, simplifying upgrades through modules for future use.
What’s better, the F4 features support for projectors and irregularly shaped displays, two features not available on the F4 Lite.
The F4 Processor is designed with 8 input slots and 6 output slots, allowing you to easily select I/O modules with different input and output connectors to match the visual system’s requirement. More optional I / O modules will be provided for upgrades in the future. The F4 utilizes a modular design and supports 8 input and 6 output cards with a maximum of 32 inputs and 24 outputs. Each output card can offer up to 2K@60Hz loading capacity. The F4 supports at most 48 SL mix layers, or 24 DL mix layers or 12 4K mix layers. It also supports a variety of input and output connectors, including DVI, DP, HDMI, and 3G SDI connectors, allowing easy customization for any project or show.
In this rapidly evolving market, reliable technology is the key to an outstanding event. The F4 allows you to configure the system to accommodate a variety of connectivity arrangements and display requirements. The F4 features dual power supplies, full machine data backup to local configuration, fast restore and can work perfectly 24/7. F4 also undergoes a series of rigorous drop tests, shock & vibration tests and thermal tests, ensuring it can survive in any kind of road trip or event environments.
F4 works exceptionally well with our matching video processing software, TRITON. TRITON provides
an offline mode and preediting functionality, which can directly import while on-site and migrate
between different devices. This software is easy to master, and a sophisticated yet user-friendly
interface guides you from beginning to end of any kind of event with as little complex operation
The F4 also improves on the F4 Lite with a larger 7” LCD display on the front panel for better MVR monitoring.
With the U3 event controller, satisfy any kind of event requirements such as stage performance, high-end auto shows, TV program recording, product launch events, or any kind of large-scale exhibition.
1. Standard, custom and advanced EDID settings Common resolutions: 1920×1080p@60Hz, 3840×1080p@60Hz and 3840×2160p@60Hz, etc.
2. Input source deinterlacing processing
3. Input source cropping
1. Standard, custom and advanced output timing settings
2. Output width can be up to 8192 pixels, better choice for LED applications
1. Two dedicated output connectors configured as MVR connectors, with a fixed resolution of 1920×1080p@60Hz
2. Monitor all inputs and screens (PVW and PGM)
3. UMD display and color adjustment
4. MVR background color adjustment
5. Customizable layouts for easy use
6. Border adjustment for MVR window
1. AUX screens supported AUX connector can be in independent or mosaic use
2. AUX screen can follow the preset switching
3. Free view of inputs and screens (PGM)
1. Outputs configured as single screens or edge-blended widescreens
2. Bezel compensation and edge blending
3. Irregular screen mosaic and output AOI function, ideal for complex and irregular LED screen applications
4. Dedicated BNC with loop-through for Genlock to ensure a synchronized output
5. Virtual pixels supported
6. Up to 128 presets
|Transition and Effect||
1. Send PVW to PGM via Take, Cut or T-bar operation
2. Fade transition
3. Customizable transition durations
4. Copy or swap display on PVW and PGM
1. Each output card supports up to 8x SL mixing layers, 4x DL mixing layers or 2x 4K mixing layers
2. Full screen roaming supported
3. Fade and cut transitions on all layers
4. Adjustable layer mask and border with different border effects
5. Layer flipping, copying and mirroring
6. Pure color layer can be used as background
1. BKG can be a captured or imported image
2. Unlimited BKG quantity in 512 MB storage space
3. Imported LOGO images supported
4. Independent BKG and LOGO for each screen
5. BKG fills the whole screen by default.
1. High quality scaling engine
2. Low latency processing
3. Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
1. Intuitive control via U3 event controller
2. Dual control modes, U3 event controller and control PC
1. Free conversion between HDR10, HLG and SDR
2. User keys (containing layer properties such as size, position, border color, etc.) for more convenient and fast layer properties configuration
For technical downloads such as drivers, firmware, manuals, drawings & documentation we would kindly like to direct you to our product support page.For your convenience we have selected the most recent driver/firmware & manual for you to download directly below.
Pixelhue provides professional and intimate technology consulting services, including a full range of product technical consulting, service consultingand advice.
Kruisweg 643-647,2132 NC,
Hoofddorp, the Netherlands